Lenders Conference Information
The purpose of the Lenders Conference site is two-fold. First, it’s intended to provide a link to the current lenders conference website (when one is active), and second, to provide a historical record of past Conferences, including location, agenda, speaker biographies, presentations, and other conference materials. And by reviewing past Conference materials, this site is also intended to provide the reader with an understanding of Loan Policy and Valuation topics that were important during various times in Loan Guaranty Service’s history.
Previous Years Lenders Conference Information
- Curt Coy, Deputy Under Secretary for Economic Opportunity, Veterans Benefits Administration Bio
- Jeff London, Director, Loan Guaranty Service, Veterans Benefits Administration Bio
- John Bredemeyer, President, Realcorp Bio
- John F. Getchis, Senior Vice President of the Office of Capital Markets, Ginnie Mae Bio
- Kathy Gibbons, Senior Advisor for Policy and Program Development in the Office of Issuer and Portfolio Management, Ginnie Mae Bio
- Alan Hummel, Chief Appraiser, First American Mortgage Solutions Bio
- Gerald A. Kifer, Supervisor Appraiser, Loan Guaranty Service, Veterans Benefits Administration Bio
- Frank Nothaft, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, CoreLogic Bio
- Richard Perrelli, Product Manager for the Multiclass Securities Program, Office of Capital Markets, Ginnie Mae Bio
- Stephanie Schader, Program Development Manager, Office of Issuer and Portfolio Management, Ginnie Mae Bio
- Greg Stephens, Chief Appraiser/Compliance, Metro-West Appraisal Co., LLC Bio
PDF Documents — To read PDF documents, you need a PDF viewer. Links to viewer software can be found at this link.