Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Get more information on the Veterans Benefits Banking Program
Get more information on the VA Anti-Harassment and Anti-Sexual Assault Policy


Mailing Address for Disability Compensation Claims

The Department of Veterans Affairs has implemented centralized mail processing (CM) for compensation claims to reduce incoming paper handling and shipping requirements. Veterans should mail or fax correspondence pertaining to compensation claims to the below location.

Important: The mailing address below only pertains to disability compensation claims. For education claims, refer to the appropriate Regional Processing Office. For home loan matters, contact a Regional Loan Center and for Veteran Readiness and Employment matters, mail or fax correspondence to the below location. For pension claims, use the Pension Management Center (PMC) that serves your state. For dual pension and compensation claims, use the mailing address below for compensation claims.

Mail to:
PO BOX 4444
JANESVILLE, WI 53547-4444

or Fax to:
TOLL FREE: 844-531-7818 & 248-524-4260 (Utilized for Foreign Claimants)