Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Web Automated Reference Material System
July 15, 2008 Archive
What's New as of July 15, 2008?
38 Code of Federal Regulations:
Part 74 - Veteran Small Business Regulations
- General Guidelines
- 74.1 What definitions are important for VetBiz Vendor Information Pages (VIP) Verfication
- 74.2 What are the Eligibility Requirements a Concern Must Meet for VerBiz VIP Verfication
- 74.3 Who does Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) consider to own a Veteran-Owned Small Business
- 74.4 Who does CVE consider to control a veteran-owned small business
- 74.5 How does CVE determine affiliation
- Application Guidelines
- 74.10 Where must an application be filed
- 74.11 How does CVE process applications for VetBiz VIP Verfication
- 74.12 What must a concern concern submit to apply for VetBiz VIP Verfication
- 74.13 Can an applicant ask CVE to reconsider its initial decision to deny an application
- 74.14 Can an applicant reapply for admission to the VetBiz VIP Verfication Program
- 74.15 What length of time may a business participate in VetBiz VIP Verfication
- Oversight Guidelines
- 74.20 What is a verification examination and what will CVE examine
- 74.21 What are the ways a business may exit VetBiz VIP Verfication status
- 74.22 What are the procedures for cancellations
- Records Management
- 74.25 What types of personally identifiable information will VA collect
- 74.26 What types of business information will VA collect
- 74.27 How will VA store information
- 74.28 Who may examine records
- 74.29 When will VA dispose of records
- Book B
- Book G
- Book I