Attend the quarterly webcast on Thursday, 7/30 at 2 p.m. Register today to receive the link(s) to watch the webcast. We are going to provide updates on VBA accomplishments as well as overall Education Program and Appeals Modernization updates.
6/8: VA announced it will resume in-person Compensation and Pension (C&P) exams in select locations. VA expects to start conducting in-person exams within the next few weeks based on the availability of Veterans in the following approved locations.
• We are committed to the safety of our Veterans and employees. VA has implemented an aggressive public health response to protect and care for Veterans in the face of this emerging health risk.
• Due to an abundance of caution with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) regional offices will be closed to the public starting March 19, 2020.
• Regional offices will remain open, but will no longer accept walk-ins for claims assistance, scheduled appointments, counseling and other in-person services.
• The decision protects our older Veterans and those with underlying medical conditions as well as our employees.
• Veterans can continue to get information about benefits or file a claim for benefits by visiting our website at www.va.gov. Veterans with claims specific questions may request information via the Inquiry Routing & Information System (IRIS) or telephone at 1-800-827-1000.
• VBA benefits and services provided to Veterans, families, and survivors will continue to be delivered throughout the duration of COVID-19 impacts.
• Please continue to check www.va.gov for updates. You also may follow us on Facebook and Twitter..
The Nashville Regional Office is actively monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and the potential impact to our workforce and benefit processing. Currently, we do not anticipate a negative impact on claim and appeal processing. We also expect no disruption to the issuance of benefit payments.
Out of an abundance of caution, the Nashville Regional Office has decided to suspend outreach events during the month of June 2020. We will reevaluate our attendance at future events, as further information becomes available.
If you have questions or concerns about novel coronavirus (COVID-19), are experiencing symptoms, or need information about accessing VA medical facilities, please contact your local VA Medical Center.
If you plan on traveling to the Nashville Regional Office, please be aware the office is currently closed to the public.You can also contact the VA’s general inquiry line at 1-800-827-1000 or visit us at va.gov.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to work with you during this time of crisis. View VBA COVID-19 response, updated regularly.
Join us for live tele-townhalls scheduled to accomodate all our Veterans across the country.
External Link Disclaimer: By clicking on the links above you will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs Website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites.