Services Offered by the Salt Lake City Regional Benefit Office
VA’s Salt Lake City Regional Benefit Office (RO) administers a variety of services, including Compensation, Education, Insurance, Loan Guaranty, Pension, and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) for Veterans, Servicemembers, their families and survivors in Utah. VR&E services cover Idaho and eastern Oregon as well. We offer the following additional services:
- Counseling about eligibility for VA benefits and how to apply
- Information about VA health care and memorial benefits
- Outreach to Veterans, including those who are homeless or at risk for homelessness and older, minority, and women Veterans
- Public affairs
Visit Explore VA for an overview of VA’s benefits and services and for links to detailed eligibility and application information.
More about the Salt Lake City Regional Benefit Office
- Our RO is responsible for Benefits Delivery at Discharge claims submitted from 24 intake sites from the Central and Western Areas.
- The Western Area Fiduciary Hub at the Salt Lake City RO manages all fiduciary matters for the 14 ROs of the Western Area. Our program is the model for all other fiduciary hubs in the nation.
- We have one of two Western Area National Call Centers.
- We host the National IRIS Response Center.