Services Offered by the Salt Lake City Regional Office
VA’s Salt Lake City Regional Office (RO) administers a variety of services, including Compensation, Education, Insurance, Loan Guaranty, Pension, and Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E) services for Veterans, Servicemembers, their families and survivors in Utah. We offer the following additional services:
- Counseling about eligibility for VA benefits and how to apply
- Information about VA health care and memorial benefits
- Outreach to Veterans, including those who are homeless or at risk for homelessness and older, minority, and women Veterans
- Public affairs
Visit Explore VA for an overview of VA’s benefits and services and for links to detailed eligibility and application information.
More about the Salt Lake City Regional Office
- The Salt Lake City Fiduciary Hub manages all fiduciary matters for the 14 ROs of the Western Area. Our program is the model for all other fiduciary hubs in the nation.
- We have one of two Western Area National Call Centers.
- We host one of the eight (8) Blue Water Navy processing sites for the Nation.