The Department of Veterans Affairs is ready to assist you with your questions relating to the benefits and services offered by our agency. Veterans and family members can receive information on the following:
- Applying for benefits
- Burial claim help
- Disability claim help
- VA.gov registration help
- Education and career counseling
- Family member claim help
- Help for homeless Veterans
- VA home loan help
- Insurance claim help and financial counseling
- Pre-discharge claim help
- Transition help
- Updating direct deposit information
- Vocational rehabilitation and employment help
Please contact us at 1-800-827-1000 for assistance.
Visitor Engagement Reporting Application-VERA
Visitors seeking assistance from the Regional Office Public Contact Team are encouraged to schedule a virtual or in-person appointment on the Visitor Engagement Reporting Application (VERA).
Please go to VERA - Home (force.com) to schedule an appointment. You will receive email confirmation of your appointment.
Join our Team!
Are you passionate about serving a one-of-kind population and helping Veterans around the U.S. with access to a variety of benefits and services?
We're looking to recruit for positions that review and analyze medical and legal documents to determine if diseases and/or injuries were incurred or aggravated by military service.
- Flexible work hours- Flexible work schedule options are available upon completion of training status
- Opportunity to telework from home up to four days a week.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off- 13 to 26 days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave and paid federal holidays
- Insurance coverage options allows you to choose from a variety of self or family health maintenance organizations or fee-for service health plan that all cover preexisting conditions.
- Group term life insurance
Please see the following positions on USA Jobs.