|The Department of Veterans Affairs provides a variety of services and benefits to honorably discharged Veterans of the U. S. Military and their Dependents. The purpose of this Web page is to assist Maine's Veterans, their Dependents and Survivors, in contacting the nearest VA facility to inquire about their Veterans benefits or health care services.
Contact Information for the Togus Regional Office
- VA Benefits: 1-800-827-1000
- Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD): 1-800-829-4833
- FAX: 1-207-623-5776
- Postal Address: VA Regional Office, 1 VA Center, Augusta ME 04330-6795
- Electronic Inquires: IRIS
- Location: Building 248, Room 205 at the Medical Center - Office hours 8:30 to 4:00 Monday to Friday.
- Management Team: Scott Karczewski, Regional Office Director; Denise Benson, Veterans Sevice Center Manager; Gregg Morin, Assistant Veterans Service Center Manager; Tracy Sinclair, Support Services Chief; Jeff Jones, Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Officer